North Carolina’s city of arts and innovation, Winston-Salem is a feast for the thinking group tour traveler. Combining rich history and hip culture, Winston-Salem draws from its past to create unforgettable group tour experiences.
From our group-friendly accommodations and restaurants to historic attractions and sightseeing, Winston-Salem is an ideal destination for groups of all interests. Whether a quick stop-over or multi-day visit there are several themed group tour experiences to be enjoyed.
- African American Focus Tours
- Arts & Innovation Tours
- Garden Tours
- Girls Only Getaway Tours
- Historic Attractions Tours
- Holiday Tours
- Hub-and-Spoke Tours
- Meet the Moravians Tours
- Mystery Tours
- Yadkin Valley Wine Tours
Group tours of all ages enjoy the blend of past, present, and future through a variety of engaging experiences.
- Old Salem Museums & Gardens
- Reynolda House Museum of American Art
- Mrs. Hanes Handmade Moravian Cookies
- Körner’s Folly
- Downtown Arts District
- Reynolda Village
- Historic Bethabara Park
- RiverRun International Film Festival (May 6-16, 2021)
- National Black Theatre Festival (August 2-7, 2021)
- Piedmont Craftsmen’s Fair (November 20-22, 2021)
- Tanglewood Park’s Festival of Lights (annual winter)